Are you finally ready to straighten your crooked smile once and for all? Have you been to an orthodontist before but haven’t received the results you deserve? Our Invisalign dentists are here for you! We proudly offer the very best Invisalign near Long Valley because we treat cases in less than half the time of other Invisalign dentist’s offices!
What Are Invisalign® Clear Braces?
Invisalign is a cutting-edge orthodontic treatment that truly is the first of its kind. Using crystal-clear orthodontic aligners, Invisalign rests over the teeth, appearing nearly invisible when talking and smiling. This system features NO brackets or wires and is completely removable, for easy oral care and more pleasant mealtimes.
Whether you received treatment from an orthodontist years ago or it’s your teenager’s first experience with orthodontics, Invisalign is likely your top choice!
An Average Of 64% Faster Treatment Times
Yet another thing that sets us apart from other Invisalign dentists is that we use Propel Orthodontics. This advanced dental technology works alongside traditional Invisalign treatment, using non-invasive digital tools for accelerated results!
Invisalign Versus Traditional Braces
Invisalign clear braces are the discreet alternative to traditional braces. They are perfect for working professionals, teens, and adults who are not in the position to commit to years of brackets and wires.
Benefits Of Invisalign
When you choose Invisalign instead of traditional braces, you benefit in the following ways:
- Simple-to-use. Invisalign aligners are a comfortable alternative to traditional braces. Wear them 20-22 hours per day and you’ll get straighter teeth in no time!
- Easy cleaning: Your oral care routine will not have to change just because you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment. Because Invisalign is removable, you can simply brush and floss just as you normally would.
- Enjoyable mealtimes: Invisalign contains no brackets or wires, allowing you to dine on all the foods you love while the aligners are removed.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Your total Invisalign cost will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The length of your treatment
- If any preliminary treatments are required
- The terms of your dental insurance plan
Cazes Family Dentistry makes it easy for you to afford your Invisalign cost. We accept dental insurance from a wide range of insurance carriers. If you are uninsured, join CazesCare, an in-house dental discount program designed to help you save on many of our services. We also accept no-interest monthly payment programs and even offer cash discounts!
Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign®
Extended weekday hours are available! We are open two Saturdays a month!